Finally synchronize your LDAP directories with ease and affordable.
Use for Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, ADAM or any other LDAP compatible data source.
What is LDAPSync
LDAPSync is a lightweight Active Directory, Exchange and LDAP synchronization tool, enabling you to easily and securely synchronize two or more directories using optimized dotNet technologies. You only set a few parameters within the GUI, like user credentials, select the attributes and the objects you want to synchronize – et violá – you can start keeping two LDAP directories in synch with each other using any data transformation you like, e.g. for enabling mail communication, user migration, …
LDAPSync is not a directory or a metadirectory, it simply synchronises directory information:
- no special rights required
- no additional database or directory
- supports any LDAP server, any object type and any property
- multiple synchronizations in one project
- one-to-many synchronization
- A extensive set of option for attribute synchronization rules
- Convert from any to any object type (e.g. Users to contacts, Public folders to groups,…).
- Synchronize any field of any object.
- Transform data in any way – transformation fully scriptable using your well known favorite VBScript.
- Combine multiple synchronizations into one project, which run in the desired sequence.
- Test and Debug any of your settings with great details.
- Monitor any changes performed on any change on any object and get informed by Email.
- Does only require read rights in the data source.
- Synchronize or Provision objects – update single or multiple attributes.
- No need for programming skills – easy mapping of attribute using simple syntax.
- Runs on any Server or Workstation – No additional Server or Database licensing required!!
- With One Click Runs or per schedule
- With very speedy delta synchronization
- With detailed Logs
- With Preview / Test Mode
- With GUI and wizards
- With encrypted configuration files and passwords
- With speed and stability
- With our “you say it -we will do it…” support policy