GALSync Pro allows you to synchronize your global addressbooks very easy and without requiring technical expertise.
The solution can be deployed within a few minutes and securely replicate two or more Exchange global addressbooks with each other.
If you require a no hassle solution for addressbook synchronization, that does not require you to:
- install or license extra servers or databases
- develop extensions, just because you want to transform attribute data (like adding a blank in front of the displayName)
- create your own reporting and logging procedures
- pay for features you do not require
GALSync Pro makes immediately enable:
- one common Exchange global addressbook (GAL) for the entire organization
- to never have receipts of non delivery (RND) because messaging details have not been updated
- one messaging domain for joint-venture, company merges and migration environments
- Replicate all addressbook entries from one global addressbook to the other.
- Select which type of addresses to be replicated (user, distribution groups, public folder addresses, contacts)
- All common mail recipient attributes will be replicated (displayName, sn, givenName, address properties, messaging properties, communication properties)
- All objects will be created as contacts in the target directory.
Select which properties are to be replicated
- Define you own replication attribute flows and transform attribute values on the fly whilst synchronization occurs
- Synchronize to multiple target directories
- Defines the target object type, allowing you to synchronize users as users and distribution groups as distribution groups – this way you can see the members of a distribution list in the target addressbook.
- Detailed logging of any change performed on object and attribute level
- High performance delta synchronization
Distinct advantage compared to other solutions
- Easy and quick deployment within a few minutes
- No technical configuration knowledge required
- No additional server or database licenses required
- Integrated reporting on change performed using e-mail
- No programming required even for the most complex data transformations
- Integrated value replicating options, like keeping existing target values, checking uniqueness of mail addresses in target and/or other directories, …
- Only for Active Directory and Exchange 2000+
- Limited to address book entry relevant objects (users, groups, publicFolder and contacts)
- Limited to address book relevant attributes
Get in contact to request a quote or access our download section.