Scenarios / Reasons for using LDAPSync
Do you need to:
- Synchronize user mail and contact information from one to another addressbook in one or both directions?
- Create mirror user objects with synchronized messaging information?
- Duplicate external contacts?
- Allow users, public folders or distribution lists to be addressable using one single e-mail domain?
- replicate recipient info between multiple Active Directory Forests?
- unify several different email systems?
- migrate or update from one email system to another?
- create and share one common global addresslist (GAL)?
- share selected directory data with a partner organisation?
- mass update users in one directory with information from another directory?
- migrate from Exchange 5.5 to newer versions?
- enable email communication throughout your company running multiple directories?
- create a shadow directory (e.g. within a test environment)?
- enable replication between different directories (Intranet, Extranet, …)?
- replicate specific user to support your PKI infrastructure?
- employ Active Directory in Application Mode (ADAM) and need to synchronize users or groups?
Get LDAPSync and have your directories synchronized within minutes!
- LDAPSync typically deploys in minutes! or a day, verses days, weeks or even years other solutions might require
Ease of Use
- Setup, Testing, Analysis, Configuration and Maintainance are performed using a GUI and Wizards, verses batch commands, complex configuration files or even developments needed comparable products
- We deliver templates for most common synchronization purposes of assist in setting up a synchronization template required in your scenario. You will not need detailed technical understanding of underlying directory technologies, nor development skills
No extra or hidden cost
- Even the most complex information flow rules can be setup in LDAPSync without the need for extra development. We provide everything out of the box.
- Supports even largest directories
- High performance due to dotNet technologies and double delta comparison
- Does not require databases
- Can be installed on any workstation or server